• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry 21

Jaf

Reaction score
really dn tell all ur answers an ill mail it to the examiner as their mark scheme for reference.....by d way congrats i suppose dn ur gonna top in chemistry coz all d brightest students got it wrong...:cry: imanmalik
Am I the only one who found that question easy? Everyone at my center was whining about that question too. :S

Oh well. I'm expecting the GT to be VERY high - 52 at least.

Reaction score
enthalpy kya thi? :p -49? and i guess structure in last question was 2 alcohols and 1 aldehyde ? :p
wat abt the 2 elements that form more than 1 oxides ?

Reaction score
really 1 of the easiest exams !! i expect that P11 would have a curve of 30 or 29, i guess since P21 and p31 were 2 easy

Reaction score
What was the colour of the reaction with HBr before and after the reaction was it brown to colourless or something else?

Reaction score
What was the colour of the reaction with HBr before and after the reaction was it brown to colourless or something else?
lookin all over the internet just to know the reaction of HBr with ethene..cant freakin find the colour change in the internet ! from where do CIE get these stuff Oo

Reaction score
and SO2 in the atmosphere forms SO3 ...... nybdy knows d value for enthalpy? evry1s gettin -49 ......

Reaction score
EASY !! buttt the last question is messed up cuz everything is related to each other i was confused i think all is wrong :p
and becuz of my stupidity !!! in q 1 i put Al2O3 is basicc !!!! its amphotericc !!