• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry A level help

Reaction score
Can anyone provide me the complete chemistry Formula sheet which is needed to know for A level exam.
If you can give me All chemistry Formula which i need to learn for the exam, please that would help men.

Reaction score
Well in a sense that was a big help but what i was really looking for is just all the Chemistry Formula for my exam, i could write them but since i just start my AS level this year its a bit hard to do it by myself.
Note: i had already found this piece of information which you gave me before you tell me, but i still thanks you for your help.

Now, i want A Complete list of the Formaula which i need to learn for AS + A2 level.

Reaction score
If you have the CIE A-Level chemistry book, you should just go through it and write down all the formulae and equations that you need. It's not very hard and writing things down should help you to remember them more easily. I did this for my AS exams last year, and it really helped.