• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry A.t.p help

Reaction score
can anyone give me any tips or the list of all possible questions experiments and precaution and there answers,it will be really appreciated

Last edited:
Reaction score
can anyone give me any tips or the list of all possible questions experiments and precaution and there answers,it will be really appreciated

the best tip is to go through all the past papers but before that don't forget to read the important book experiments.. if u r having Nelson Thrones book then surely u need not to search any ATP stuff frm internet! go through it thoroughly ..all precautions and results r given there :)

Reaction score
the best tip is to go through all the past papers but before that don't forget to read the important book experiments.. if u r having Nelson Thrones book then surely u need not to search any ATP stuff frm internet! go through it thoroughly ..all precautions and results r given there :)
thanks but Im using Christopher N.Prescott book that is a stupid book recommended by our teachers
can you state any helpful hint ?

Reaction score
thanks but Im using Christopher N.Prescott book that is a stupid book recommended by our teachers
can you state any helpful hint ?

well u should've bought it earlier because nw the time for exams is too close :( .. i believe nelson thornes book is the best book frm where u can prepare urself for olevels and expect atleast A .. it covers up all the ATP section and gives u tips to avoid common errors.. it would be better if u search on google about this book

Reaction score
well u should've bought it earlier because nw the time for exams is too close :( .. i believe nelson thornes book is the best book frm where u can prepare urself for olevels and expect atleast A .. it covers up all the ATP section and gives u tips to avoid common errors.. it would be better if u search on google about this book
can u send me pictures from your mobile (if you have one)

Reaction score
yes ofcourse
Pakistan studies,Islamiat,Urdu,Chemistry,Physics,English,Maths and Computer studies
if these images dnt seem clear enough plz adjust the sharpness or brightness :p

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 47
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 31
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 30
Reaction score
Pakistan studies,Islamiat,Urdu,Chemistry,Physics,English,Maths and Computer studies

well i don't really have problem in studying but managing things is a huge problem!! i am also going to attempt Pak studies but i don't really have a good preparation ! secondly.. past papers first or studying first?