• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry A.t.p help

Reaction score
well i don't really have problem in studying but managing things is a huge problem!! i am also going to attempt Pak studies but i don't really have a good preparation ! secondly.. past papers first or studying first?
So you are gonna give pak studies too? amazing

Reaction score
if these images dnt seem clear enough plz adjust the sharpness or brightness :p
This is so awesome, I seriously want to kill my teachers for recommending prescott's book!!!! GAAAAHH!!!
Is this book for O'level because I searched the internet and found only for as level!?

Reaction score
This is so awesome, I seriously want to kill my teachers for recommending prescott's book!!!! GAAAAHH!!!
Is this book for O'level because I searched the internet and found only for as level!?

haha sadly this book wasn't recommended to students in our school...but i had to search for the books and i got this one..well when i talked to my teachers about this book, they were like do u even have this book ? :O ha!!
and yea it's nt only for AS u will find O level as well if u visit the website

http://www.waterstones.com/watersto...et+adams/biology+for+cambridge+igcse/6501983/ .. this is biology, u will find more books down there..

Reaction score
Also a question, do we always have to draw line of bestfit or onlyy when asked? some teachers are saying always and some are saying the contrary. So whut? :/

Reaction score
Also a question, do we always have to draw line of bestfit or onlyy when asked? some teachers are saying always and some are saying the contrary. So whut? :/
LINES OF BEST FIT CAN BE USED IF REQUESTED IN THE QUESTION BUT NORMALLY THEY ARE NOT USED IN BIOLOGY. UNCERTAINTY IS COMMON IN BIOLOGY WHERE THERE IS GENETIC VARIATION AND CAN BE DIFFICULT TO CONTROL ALL OTHER VARIABLES. THIS UNCERTAINTY IS SHOWN BY JOINING POINTS WITH RULED LINES..

TOP TIP: JOIN POINTS ON A GRAPH WITH RULED STRAIGHT LINE.

hope that helped u out

Reaction score
haha sadly this book wasn't recommended to students in our school...but i had to search for the books and i got this one..well when i talked to my teachers about this book, they were like do u even have this book ? :O ha!!
and yea it's nt only for AS u will find O level as well if u visit the website

http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/products/gareth williams/lawrie ryan/richard fosbery/janet adams/biology for cambridge igcse/6501983/ .. this is biology, u will find more books down there..
Don't go for c3 i think that is for as level