• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry alevels practical 9701 33

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the titration reading? What was metal M. If our volume of gas is wrong then will I get ecf?

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the titration reading? What was metal M. If our volume of gas is wrong then will I get ecf?
titration reading was around 25,well it is different in different labs.The practical supervisors also attempts the practicals and gives his readings too usually the supervisor is your chemistry teacher ask him about the reading ,i guess the range is +- 1cm^3 from his .
M was K for me cause i had the Mr of about 135 and the gas collected was about 190cm^3 with .98grams of solid, my mates had similar reading so i am not so worried.
ECF in titration is given idk about gas collection.

Reaction score
got titre of 26.8 but it's different everywhere
messed up in both salt question and anion testing remained incomplete because I ran out of time :cry:
wasn't hard but too lengthy:cry:
same happened with me. i left 7 marks incomplete in last question. But if Manage to do good in Mcqs then there is no problem at all. just relax..and do as many paper 1 as you can.

Reaction score
same happened with me. i left 7 marks incomplete in last question. But if Manage to do good in Mcqs then there is no problem at all. just relax..and do as many paper 1 as you can.
yes someone told me, they had D in paper 33 but still overall got an A, because it really has a very low weightage. So it won't be of much impact at least we can hope

Reaction score
That take my time,Last Question barely i done it just writing the obervations,not performing it.