• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry and Biology Paper 34 ONLY

Reaction score
Joss. I hope it IS a plant, they are comparatively easy. Should I finish the diagram question first? Will it help me manage time better?

dont worry about the time in biology !
read questions first and then procede .. and try to be quick and carfull ..:

Reaction score
Ok guys. I just came home. Exam was really difficult. I mean the first experiment. I couldnt write the hypothesis :( two marks gone :'( But guys.. the leaf that came... was it a xerophyte? Some of my friends say it was.. I didnt give it as a xerophyte. :\ I dont know what will i get in this paper :'(

Reaction score
Both were conditioned for dry climate. My hypothesis supported well. Although I had to bunk the very first reading as anamolous. I did not know then that you gtaa shake the tube to get a colour change. It was good.

Reaction score
One of the question asked us to construct a suitable table for recording the observable differences, it did not tell us whether we should write the differences in it as we'll. we're we supposed to?

Reaction score
So that means that how many marks will I lose in the diagrams? and I didnt write the hypothesis. My readings were all fine though :)

Reaction score
my practical went well. Alhamdulillah :) i had some problems though in question 2 in the ratio part. in the specimen, there were two distinct vascular bundles close together, so i did not know which xylem tissue to consider, one or both of them. Observable differences was fine as was the graph. For question 1, the hypothesis was NOT correct.

Reaction score
Yeah the hypothesis wasnt correct, but I didn't get the time to write it all down. Time was real short. I couldn't complete the stuff on time..
What do you all think of the gt? Would it be much low?

Reaction score
hope its lower than even that :D.... Q1 was extremely lengthy and solutions were troublesome, the colour never came at my center... Everyoone faced similar problems...

Reaction score
I hope the threshold is 22 or 23 so most people are accomodated. We cant be exactly sureif we performed correctly.... Hope it falls atleast this low.
:unsure: