• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry and Physics ATP

Reaction score
What is the best method to prepare for chemistry and physics ATP? And do questions from organic chemistry come in chemistry ATP? Please help. :)

Reaction score
How do I open those files? They open in Pad and there's all this programming bluff on it.
just right click on the file and the download should being automatically. If not check if your browser's pop-up's aren't blocked.

Hope this helps.

Reaction score
What is the best method to prepare for chemistry and physics ATP? And do questions from organic chemistry come in chemistry ATP? Please help. :)
do past papers of ATP.....u will get familiar with the pattern that is generally followed in ATP. they are most of the times same questions.....specially if you notice chemistry ATP past papers, literally there is a single pattern but every year name of reagents and quantities are changed. Yup Organic Chemistry do come but mostly in multiple choice questions of ATP. Physics ATP is kind of hard(its hard for me) but even there by doing pastpapers u will come to know abt all errors and precautions that they frequently ask.

Reaction score
I would like to know form where did you compiles these notes ?
Anyways thank you so much for these notes!!!

Reaction score
Hi, i downloaded the physics atp document, i just would like to know whether the topics listed are the only ones needed and asked in the atp section of the exam? Thanks