• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry and Physics some Keypoints/Notepoints (onDemandOnly) !! :)

Reaction score
guys i have a random question..

do all permanent dipole-dipole compounds and hydrogen bonds compounds have also van der waal forces ?
My random one wasn't answered but i'll answer urz;)
I think yeah..(unless Ariel Roberts comes and goes like"no:cool:" and then disappear)
Van der Waal's exist between everything.. don't they... I kind of sure that they do......:unsure:

Reaction score
My random one wasn't answered but i'll answer urz;)
I think yeah..(unless Ariel Roberts comes and goes like"no:cool:" and then disappear)
Van der Waal's exist between everything.. don't they... I kind of sure that they do......:unsure:
ahaaa

Reaction score
Hydrogen bonds have hydrogen bonding and dipole has van der waals force... :p
What's with the ":p" Captain Obvious...:/
(jk;))
Aren't these three separate forces? and i dnt know how wud Van der Waal's be in dipole dipole...........

Reaction score
Actually yes van der waals is the in all of them like in water there is both but Hydrogen Bonding is much stronger...
I still don't get what you're saying.. how about u type everything as if we never asked and u r randomly stating a fact?

Reaction score
I know you not jk, you are seriously doing it, cuz you've been doing it so many times :cry::(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
I swear to God Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear i'm kidding!!!!!
Sorry!!!! i willl not joke around anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::censored: Don't be sad!!!!

Reaction score
Alright alright..show's over:/
Can someone please tell me whether or not i am supposed to know the pH ranges of the indicators?

Reaction score
Ok... the Pak dudes are probably asleep...and i have absolutely no hopes in Ariel Robert ............ guys, when you wake up, please do answer my question:)
Assalmu Alaykum........