• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry AS 21 june 2013 exam

how was the exam??

• Easy

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Hard

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • in the middle

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi every one can any body help me in a matter,In my cie Alevel exam the question was to draw the structural formula of a isomer instead of structural formula i gave them the displayed formula but all of them were correct so will i get any marks or not its was of 5 marks I am so upset because of this plz guide me !

Reaction score
Hi every one can any body help me in a matter,In my cie Alevel exam the question was to draw the structural formula of a isomer instead of structural formula i gave them the displayed formula but all of them were correct so will i get any marks or not its was of 5 marks I am so upset because of this plz guide me !
dont worry if yo were asked to draw structural and you draw displayed you will get the mark.

Reaction score
Hey guys i drew the displayed formula in pencil is it ok? Because on the question paper it says use pencil to draw diagrams graph or rough work.