• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY ATP QUESTION HELPPLEASE...

Reaction score
In the last question of ATP paper,there is a question of temp...u need to plot points and then join the points with two intersecting straight lines...what does it mean...i read some examiner report and marking scheme but i am still not getting it..how should i draw the lines....if u can post a pic.please do....my paper is tomorrow :'( .

Reaction score
I dont have any pics, but you have to draw the line with slope, and the horizontal line, and they should intersect at some point

Reaction score
In the last question of ATP paper,there is a question of temp...u need to plot points and then join the points with two intersecting straight lines...what does it mean...i read some examiner report and marking scheme but i am still not getting it..how should i draw the lines....if u can post a pic.please do....my paper is tomorrow :'( .
whenever it says using two straight intersecting lines
join all points that lie in a straight line by one straight line
and then join the rest points in a striaght line with a straight line
there would be 1 point that will be left out........leave it out

Reaction score
whenever it says using two straight intersecting lines
join all points that lie in a straight line by one straight line
and then join the rest points in a striaght line with a straight line
there would be 1 point that will be left out........leave it out
So first join all points which lie straight to each other WITH ONE STRAIGHT LINE..
Then join the ones which were left out(from first line) with a straight line??

Reaction score
Hey guys.What is the colour of methy orange and phenolphtalein.How do these two indicators change colour in neuttral acidic and basic solutions?Are they both used in titration?Thanx!

Reaction score
Hey guys.What is the colour of methy orange and phenolphtalein.How do these two indicators change colour in neuttral acidic and basic solutions?Are they both used in titration?Thanx!
however,
phenolphtalein is colourless in acid and red in alkali
methyl orange is red in acid and yellow in alkali
and u should also know color about litmus ppr red in acid & blue in alkali

Reaction score
methyl orange in strongly acidic solution is red...it changes color in pH 4....in strongly alkaline solution its color is yellow
phenolphthalein in acidic solution is colorless...changes color in pH 9... in strongly alkaline solution it is red........

Reaction score
methyl orange in strongly acidic solution is red...it changes color in pH 4....in strongly alkaline solution its color is yellow
phenolphthalein in acidic solution is colorless...changes color in pH 9... in strongly alkaline solution it is red........
thanx! xd