• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry/Bio/Physics chapterwise compilation

Reaction score
I need some help preparing for my O levels,
I need chapter wise compilation of past question papers..
It would be nice in Ebook format or PDF..

but I don't want redspots.. I want them without answers..
I live in Bangladesh, and here Cambridge isn't that popular, so I am caught in a spot of bother..

need help, anyone willing?

Reaction score
There are another series of Past Papers by Redspot company by the name of "Classified" and that has answers only at the back side and is topic wise. I have them for Chemistry and I am in Pakistan. If Redspot's solved past papers are available in Bangladesh, then most probably the Classified series would also be available, ask a good bookshop.

Reaction score
oh sorry..................... silly me :p ;) .... yes classified is good....... it only had papers and then answers at the last ..... better to prepare if you want to prepare from them (practise)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Classified are always better than the Redspots ones!!

Reaction score
well, Classified did you say?

I think I saw those in the market..
Is there any Ebooks of those?

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Classified Ebooks won't do much benefit!!
u better compile your own papers then!!

Reaction score
YEP .................. dont use ebooks ............ better if you get classified book

Reaction score
But be careful i have seen Incorrect answers a lot of time at the back of the Classified's :)

Reaction score
try googling o levels *subject Name* note downloads....there are many e books on scribd !

Reaction score
I need topical past papers of Chemistry and Additional Mathematics (with examiner report and marking scheme) from 2000 to 2012. IF not topical then yearly plz!
Any type of help related to these (Technique, Terms and how to tackle exam question or Notes if available) Plz help me !