• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry help...

Reaction score
Where can i find old past papers like from 1993 to 2000 for chemistry 0620 igcse with ms ...if u have can u send it to me?

Reaction score
i don't think there is a need to do so old papers ...the syllabus have changed a lot so has the paper pattern .
I agree!
If you've completed all past papers from 2009 including all variants, and feel like solving more, I'd say go for OLevel papers instead, they follow the same syllabus as us
Where can i find old past papers like from 1993 to 2000 for chemistry 0620 igcse with ms ...if u have can u send it to me?

Reaction score
I agree!
If you've completed all past papers from 2009 including all variants, and feel like solving more, I'd say go for OLevel papers instead, they follow the same syllabus as us
Like i finished all variants from 2010 to 2020 in chemistry...but i wanted old papers to practice for my mock exam