• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry how to Study?

Reaction score
hey guys
Sitting my AS AND A2 this May/June
I know this is pretty late, but anyone has a good revision guide or book for Chemistry? I have my notes but im not sure if they are the best, and like it;s handwrittern so cant look up stuff without a glossary :)

What's the best, simple book that I can use to quickly cover the theory for AS and A2?

I checked the "Some notes and websites are available" thread, But nothing proper found yet

Reaction score
i would recommend chemistry book by hodders education by david bevan...

Reaction score
chem for as/a2 level by rogger norris....i am studying with this book and probably the book can be helpful to u too!

Reaction score
Bro it is very late, but all depends upon your skills i would suggest to go through the CIE endorsed book by David Acaster and Norris and solve atleast 5 years pastpapers, although 10 years is recommended but you are already too late.. Anyways Best of Luck

Reaction score
Yeah I know, I dont know what I'm gonna Do :(
I have the Book By David Bevan.. I think I'll study that as quickly as possible, and do past papers aswell :(

Reaction score
Yea you should do it, and seriously miracles happen it isn't impossible. You can score A grade by preparing at last month but all depends on you that how much you study and how much you practice, the more you practice more perfect you get. Try to do relevant and precise things and focus on pastpaper questions which have been repeated. If you are appearing from school then go to your teacher and ask him for some tips that might help you during exams. Try to get good marks in Practical and MCQ but theory would give you tough time but IA if you do hard work you will get a decent grade.