• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry important points covering all chapters

which chapter is most difficult?

• Mole Concept

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • Organic Chemistry

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Ionic Bonding

Votes: 3 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
i have a problem with the chemical reactions chapter
so when the get u a graph of a rate of reaction and they say sketch the graph of the same experiment using a more concentrated acid for example,when do we join the two graphs (same end volume of hydrogen for example) and when do we not?

Reaction score
thank you soooooo much its so especially kind of you to share this with us God bless you and reward you for your kindness ameen.

Reaction score
i have a problem with the chemical reactions chapter
so when the get u a graph of a rate of reaction and they say sketch the graph of the same experiment using a more concentrated acid for example,when do we join the two graphs (same end volume of hydrogen for example) and when do we not?

Reaction score
As the reactions are similar it means the other reactant will be the same so the amount of hydrogen liberated will also be the same

Reaction score
Very helpful notes! I wanna test how good I'll do tomorrow, can anyone hit me with a random question? xD