• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY < LEAKED PAPERS or any Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:whistle: guys any thing u know might be coming or anything that helps for all of us please share anything i m in deep situation .... i dont know anything i swear :((((( help me out ....

Reaction score
we arenot miracle workers, the only way to get an A* is to study :/ or do past papers and learn from your mistakes :rolleyes:

Reaction score
organic chemistry and moles and rates of reaction rest just read, if u didnt study until now :rolleyes:

Reaction score
i think electrolysis, moles, organic, contact process, Haber process, memorize properties of the bonds, of metals, properties of the different groups and just read the rest. A few hours is enough... you just have to work hard, i wish you the best of luck... please don't waste time!

Reaction score
i think electrolysis, moles, organic, contact process, Haber process, memorize properties of the bonds, of metals, properties of the different groups and just read the rest. A few hours is enough... you just have to work hard, i wish you the best of luck... please don't waste time!
I havenot even heard some of it ^ in m life :/. Thankyou any way's :) and best of luck you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.