• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry MCQs

Reaction score
i dnt know how to prepare 4 chemistry MCQs....i tried to do the past papprz but i get most of my answers wrong although my theory and ATP r goin gr8
I NEED HELP PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reaction score
try to understand wot u'v done wrong then attempt other papers. trust me this really works...

Reaction score
Look now focus on what I'm telling you!
The purpose of MCQs is simply that Cie wants to check your concepts, so if your getting your mcqs wrong this means that you're not clear with your concepts! So now the first thing you have to do when you start studying chemistry just go through all your notes thoroughly, and this is not going to take you more than 1.5 hrs!
After this do mcqs 2002 onwards, and believe me its really going to work! And well if your done with this just try to do papers 92 onwards, because if your able to do them, an A grade is confirmed!
Follow these steps and you'll succeed!
Good Luck! ;)

Reaction score
Attempt yearly past papers 2002 and onwards. Do them once, see the examiner reports, they have comments on specific mcq's. Do them once, you'll get it wrong. No problem. Convince yourself to see why is the correct option actually the correct one. They test different assessment objectives in different mcqs: Subject knowledge, graphical, pictorial interpretation, inference, calculations. So, don't look at each mcq with the same perspective (i.e "I didn't study this in any book, neither did my teacher ever gave a lecture on it") Make yourself independent. You'll improve.

Once Albert Einstein was reading a book. He read it once, but didn't understand it. He read it again, but didn't understand. Yet, he read it again, still somehow didn't understand it. He didn't give up, he read it 50 times till he mastered it! Don't put burden on yourself. Just do 2002 onwards and again and again. You'll improve.