• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY NOTES NEEDED PLEASE

Reaction score
guys the books and lectures ain't doing much for me...i studied distillation (simple and fractional) and in test came questions like why is the collecting flask in the process open?
OH MY GOD the book is basically useless.

Reaction score
honestly the book isn't useless. depends on which one you are using, the one recommended for igcse syllabus by idk who is actually really helpful but if you wanna search for notes then try out znotes and there are notes available on savemyexams.
and and and for tests and shit DONT RELY ON BOOOK READING, solve the past papers, book reading will get you no where for real. solving past papers is the best way, it will really help you ace your grades and i am not saying that dont give any attention to the book, do understand the topic before touching the past papers but if you still have any doubts after reading the book and doing every possible thing you can in order to understand the topic then do not put too much pressure, sometimes after solving you can get the topic more clearly