• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P-2 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i meant how much qts went wrong nd overall ppr kaisa tha...nd wat abt other students of ur class??
bahot extraordinary toh nahi thha..par thhik thha....kuchh log calculations mai bahut maar khha gaye...however it was simple...mujhe voh vaala question sabse easy laga...baaki the isomer question was a bit confusing and i think i screwed it..let's see what happens ... brains(fingers) crossed... what about you?

Reaction score
it was in the forum list n since u're new, let me tell u discussions are not allowed b4 24 hours n fr yr kind info there r lot of imp discussions abt da syllabus... THIS SITE'S NOT FOR CHEATING PURPOSES

Reaction score
Dear helping freaks ..I have posted this in another thread and I am reposting it that.......
guys please have some common sense before helping others. The grade thresholds will go higher if other people get good marks....kindly keep mum...however you can help them by saying the topics they should study properly if it is that important .

Reaction score
bahot extraordinary toh nahi thha..par thhik thha....kuchh log calculations mai bahut maar khha gaye...however it was simple...mujhe voh vaala question sabse easy laga...baaki the isomer question was a bit confusing and i think i screwed it..let's see what happens ... brains(fingers) crossed... what about you?
hmm...it wasn't too hard nd i think my ppr went gud Alhamdulillah.....hoping for good marks nd in our centre sb yahi keh rahay they k their ppr went gud too....

Reaction score
han hota tou hai ...meri some frnds were expecting above 55 in chem...tou dis is gud baqion ka nahi pata...

Status
Not open for further replies.