• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P 2 Guesses

Reaction score
Organic tricky question
Large question on Hess Law
Look upon questions from may-/june 2000 1,2,3 and 4 along with 1998 question 4
Balancing redox equations
Fuel cell
Questions on moles

Thats all I know..but i dont have the past papers...:( anybody has a link to access them?

Reaction score
hey guys,, where the **** do we get those historical chem papers?? of 2000 and 1998!!?? anyone who comes in possession of those papers either pm me or post in this forum.. . your help will be appreciated very much.. thanx// and all the best to you all.. .

Reaction score
Ha Ha HA !!
Sadness.. !!! It just angers me to see when people say this is the guess paper from a 'RELIABLE' source blah blah !!! Anyone studying along those lines would have been seriously screwed if the paper had come a bit difficult !!

Reaction score
I never said it was form a reliable source and well its a guess...i got it from somewhere so i shared it.

Reaction score
ashhadazam said:
Ha Ha HA !!
Sadness.. !!! It just angers me to see when people say this is the guess paper from a 'RELIABLE' source blah blah !!! Anyone studying along those lines would have been seriously screwed if the paper had come a bit difficult !!

ejactly!! :p