• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P1 and P2 today

Reaction score
It said HS in liquid form. Dumbass.

Er. If you already didn't know already, I'll tell you something. You must have taken the example from HCl being a conductor in aqueous form but in liquid form neither HCl nor H2S conducts. Now that's that.
And you don't need to start being rude if your point of view is not agreed at. Don't just start commenting on people. Learn to control your temper please. :)

Reaction score
Nobody knows for sure!
i think higher n higher was correct :( suppose 100g of both fertilizers were used, so the mass of nitrogen was the % v calculated ... dividing it by 28 (Mr of nitrogen gas) , v get the moles of nitrogen which i suppose came to b equal in both the fertilizers

Reaction score
i think higher n higher was correct :( suppose 100g of both fertilizers were used, so the mass of nitrogen was the % v calculated ... dividing it by 28 (Mr of nitrogen gas) , v get the moles of nitrogen which i suppose came to b equal in both the fertilizers

I used the exact same knowledge and marked higher and higher.

Reaction score
Could someone pleaseee tell me what B9 in Paper 2 was related to? Just the jist of it. I've forgotten the entire question. :/