• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P1 and P2 today

Reaction score
hahaha :ROFLMAO: n i was lyk wat r they all saying? :p
well, don't u remember there was an mcq saying how can we increase the yield of chlorine? what option did u choose? increase in HCL quantity(one of the reactants) or decrease in pressure?

Reaction score
L
well, don't u remember there was an mcq saying how can we increase the yield of chlorine? what option did u choose? increase in HCL quantity(one of the reactants) or decrease in pressure?
This question was so easy. It couldnt be temperature, pressure or Catalyst so the only option left was HCL quantity and that was ineed the right answer !

Reaction score
I also chose increase in HCL, coz of whichever side concentration is increased, the opposite side is favoured

Reaction score
there was a question in which we had to write the reagents and conditions for making something....it was something like an alcohol....dont remember the question

Reaction score
The MCQ question number 30 I think about methanol formation. Its answer was the forward reaction is exothermic, right?

Reaction score
Guys tell me tat in paper 2
What was an alternative method to make ethanol ?

Reaction score
there was a question in which we had to write the reagents and conditions for making something....it was something like an alcohol....dont remember the question
ethanol manufacture by hydration. conditions were 300 temp 60 atm H3PO4 as catalyst. reagents were ethene and steam

Reaction score
wat was the ans to that two inverted tubes MCQ in which electrolysis was being done? it was sulfuric acid, ryt?