• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P2 :)

Reaction score
examphobic said:
workaholic said:
Well examphobic looks from ur replies that ur gonna take all distinctions.... Full in Maths Full in Chemistry.... Aisa kar kay percentile ko high mat karo warna hamaray liye masla ho jae ga....
haha i am expcting full in atp and mcq.. but not thoery.. they always give out this real weird mark scheme :).. haha well i have been coming 1st in my class since like 6 or 7 terms sadly..... and we got the BEST teachers 4rm all over pak :) our skul gives real good salary with homes free electricity without loadshedding free gas telephone full security nd other incentives like free plnae tickets :) nd i dont want distinctions. just A*......
they work us to death....... we have been giving str8 tests 4 like 4 months.. normal tests.. revision tests... full exam type tests... m0ck session1 mock session2... :( :cry:

Reaction score
Why r u making me curious :p okay which city?

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 3
Reaction score
buh still its gotta have a NAME !?!?!? :D

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
Usman17 said:
Why r u making me curious :p okay which city?
umm not in a city.. its in the err suburbs type place... in southern punjab.. sadiqabad.. u wont know the place... actually it owned by a fertilizer company :) the skulz the employess :)

Reaction score
I never said that... I was just asking so that my kids can also study from there hahahahahaha j.k :D[/quote]
hahahaha funny :) they wont like it if they r used to city life :) dont torture dem :D[/quote]

Haha if they are like me than they wud despise it but if they are like their mother than they wud love it :D hahahahaha :p