• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P2 :)

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
I never said that... I was just asking so that my kids can also study from there hahahahahaha j.k :D
hahahaha funny :) they wont like it if they r used to city life :) dont torture dem :D[/quote]

Haha if they are like me than they wud despise it but if they are like their mother than they wud love it :D hahahahaha :p[/quote]
nd dat saying u know their mum? :p :p already? :p

Reaction score
examphobic said:
4 all the curious ppl and my classmates :p i study in ffc Grammar h/s school

If its a school then how cum u said it aint open for general public :O

Reaction score
[quote="nd dat saying u know their mum? :p :p already? :p[/quote]

I was just joking dude :D Lmao :D

Reaction score
umm it 4 the employees kids actually.. the plant is near it... so the workers live in a township.. with families.. family means kids.. kids need skul.. nd viola! u get fgs :p

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
[quote="nd dat saying u know their mum? :p :p already? :p

I was just joking dude :D Lmao :D[/quote]
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p :p :p its a nice place but not 4 city folks.. just ppl who enjoy their comforts...

Reaction score
the common saying...If you don't know anything...just GOOGLE IT !! :D.....nd u thought I'd know where it is !!

Reaction score
examphobic said:
umm it 4 the employees kids actually.. the plant is near it... so the workers live in a township.. with families.. family means kids.. kids need skul.. nd viola! u get fgs :p

I see... :p kewl kewl :D Goodluck with ur studies :D and lets get back to the topic or the moderators are gonna get into action lawl :D

Reaction score
Evilpro said:
the common saying...If you don't know anything...just GOOGLE IT !! :D.....nd u thought I'd know where it is !!
haha i was pretty sure u didnt UNLESS ur dad worked in ffcz finance dept in lhr :p

Reaction score
Evilpro said:

@examphobic: NOW that is how city people are :D hahahahaha Good one evilpro :D

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
examphobic said:

I see... :p kewl kewl :D Goodluck with ur studies :D and lets get back to the topic or the moderators are gonna get into action lawl :D
right
btw where r U 4rm... just curious :p

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
Evilpro said:

@examphobic: NOW that is how city people are :D hahahahaha Good one evilpro :D
i wasnt even sure it wud be on google :p its so tiny :p

Reaction score
Bahahahaha lawl :D :D... I am from the City of Candle Lights :D If u know what i mean loll :D

Reaction score
hahahhaha thanx @Usman17 :D

@examophobic: lol !! it seems u've never googled u're institution...go do it nd u'll be surprised...it even has a FACEBOOK PAGE !!

Reaction score
examphobic said:
what was the ans to the blue diamond can conduct electrcity? cuz of boronz in it right?

What I wrote was that since some of the carbon atoms are bonded with only 2 other carbon atom and 1 boron atom so 1 valency of carbon is free... Hence the valence electron can move around and conduct electricity...

Reaction score
Evilpro said:
hahahhaha thanx @Usman17 :D

@examophobic: lol !! it seems u've never googled u're institution...go do it nd u'll be surprised...it even has a FACEBOOK PAGE !!
its not official