• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P2 :)

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
examphobic said:
what was the ans to the blue diamond can conduct electrcity? cuz of boronz in it right?

What I wrote was that since some of the carbon atoms are bonded with only 2 other carbon atom and 1 boron atom so 1 valency of carbon is free... Hence the valence electron can move around and conduct electricity...
good good me 2. hmmm i think i 4got all questions.. do u think it was necesary to mention the locating agents name? in the chromatography ppr?

Reaction score
examphobic said:
good good me 2. hmmm i think i 4got all questions.. do u think it was necesary to mention the locating agents name? in the chromatography ppr?

No I don;t think it was important...just the procedure and the diagram...was it like tht??

Reaction score
No ninhydrin spray was must!! You have to write it as far as I know... Did u show spots on the diagram and that u have to match the spots with a standard book or sumthing lyk that ?

Reaction score
Awww CRAP !! I couldn't remember this word when I needed it real time ...btw the way I did show the spots...atleast They'll give me 3/4 markx for tht :(

Reaction score
Yeahh they wud give u the marks dont u worry paper was easy yar :D
what did u guyz wrote for the white solid that dissolves to form aqueous solution :D I got it wrong loll :D

Reaction score
@Usman17: I just totally forgot everything the moment i left the hall !! If u could tell me the options was it MCQ ??

Reaction score
No it was question 1 of section A part A... had many options like sodium sulfate zinc carbonate etc..!

Reaction score
I think I got tht one right I chekd tht later ...but dun remember what it was :D wht did u write ??

Reaction score
PEOPLE I AM VERY SORRY WHOEVER POSTED THE REPLIES 4RM MY ID IN THIS DISCUSSION WAS NOT ME :(

Reaction score
What was the answer of the MCQ in which we had to identify the reason why aluminium does not react with copper at room temperature or something like that. is it because aluminium is inert?

Reaction score
Aww. I selected C i.e the readction is exothermic. I chose D first but then i cancelled it..:(