• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY P22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HI guys, i am from karachi, pakistan.. This time in bangladesh the exams of 11th nov (chem p22) was postponed to sometime (might be on 13th nov 11.45 pm) later since there was a continuous strike in bangladesh. so guys plzz dont discuss the answers in public, better PM with trusted IDs. If u guys discuss it over here den gt will get much higher and some people in bangladesh will score very high. So plzz delete all your previous posts right now nd discuss the paper after 13th nov midnight. And for ur kind information, variants doesnt change in this cases. Same variants will be taken as the question papers arives a long time before the xam. So plzz share this message.. If u guys get confused den google about the political unstability in bangladesh or the wbsite of british council exams bangladesh...
https://www.facebook.com/BritishcouncilExamsBangladesh

Reaction score
HI guys, i am from karachi, pakistan.. This time in bangladesh the exams of 11th nov (chem p22) was postponed to sometime (might be on 13th nov 11.45 pm) later since there was a continuous strike in bangladesh. so guys plzz dont discuss the answers in public, better PM with trusted IDs. If u guys discuss it over here den gt will get much higher and some people in bangladesh will score very high. So plzz delete all your previous posts right now nd discuss the paper after 13th nov midnight. And for ur kind information, variants doesnt change in this cases. Same variants will be taken as the question papers arives a long time before the xam. So plzz share this message.. If u guys get confused den google about the political unstability in bangladesh or the wbsite of british council exams bangladesh...

For information, any1 asking abt the answers would be a direct suspect dat he/she didnt sit for da xam yet....
um quoting some of those id's for clarification --- Tirtho Sarker, Yusuf Iqbal, Genius_647
i think these ids shouldnt be trusted...!

Reaction score

plzzzzz can u tell me how to delete the posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.