• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P31

Reaction score
ok ... and wht bout electricity chapter and how was pp 6 ... was it different from past years .. coz i will give ma ig nxt year inshallah :)

Reaction score
ok ... and wht bout electricity chapter and how was pp 6 ... was it different from past years .. coz i will give ma ig nxt year inshallah :)
I guess the pattern was a lil diff , next year :p u'll get the papers till then :p electrochemistry.. that was kinda confusing p6 was fine not that good not that bad

Reaction score
ok thnx ... ahh very scared tmrw have finals of skoool .. first pp chem .. damn give some tips wht kinda question come :p

Reaction score
hey neeed some hepl just tell that if it's
1.bromine atoms ..what will be the valency
2.hydrogen gas what will be the valency
3.bromine liquid
please thnx :)

Reaction score
Actually,there were lots of equations including ionic equations with state symbols and many metal reactions,the decomposition ones.

Reaction score
hey neeed some hepl just tell that if it's
1.bromine atoms ..what will be the valency
2.hydrogen gas what will be the valency
3.bromine liquid
please thnx :)
Bromine atoms valency 1 as it needs to gain an electron to complete its outermost shell
Hydrogen has a valency of 1 as it tends to lose an electron when it combines with other elements.

Reaction score
Don't worry
When you study hard & have a good mentality then without a doubt you will get A*
I didn't study that hard in the last 2 months and that is the main reason for my bad performance in the tests. :(
I have friends who were getting marks lower than me through all the year (when I was getting A* ,they were getting B's) but they studied so hard in the last 2 month and they have very little mistakes in each test