• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry paper 1 mess up in riyadh center

Reaction score
:cry::giggle::(
Chemistry Paper 1 is my last IG exam ever and I'm from Jeddah. DAMN I HOPE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN HERE! What happened to you guys was SO UNFAIR! The threshold doesn't go down if one centre didn't do that well...alright, so NOW we need to sabotage the other centres with skunk bombs or water balloons or something...you Iranians can just go fly a kite or something, HOW DID YOU GET EXTRA TIME? ....Let's pray to Allah for help as well...I might start crying in the examination hall if they don't give the data booklet or just poke them invigilators in the eye or something

Jaf

Reaction score
Jo bhi hai, I did feel really stupid when I couldn't remember what group oxygen was in (I always get confused between nitrogen and oxygen). :(

Reaction score
I called up the UK office and apparently they don't deal with candidates. :(
Nonetheless, they said we should definitely talk to the officers at the examination centers we went to and if they think we've been hard done-by they'll definitely take action. He kept reassuring me that they will take all necessary steps to prevent candidates being disadvantaged with something that was out of their hands.

ask your center to complain..talk to your teachers and say//the same shit occured here

Reaction score
My classmates did :) and they told us that they will surely do something ;)
what about your school?

Reaction score
:cry::giggle::(
Chemistry Paper 1 is my last IG exam ever and I'm from Jeddah. DAMN I HOPE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN HERE! What happened to you guys was SO UNFAIR! The threshold doesn't go down if one centre didn't do that well...alright, so NOW we need to sabotage the other centres with skunk bombs or water balloons or something...you Iranians can just go fly a kite or something, HOW DID YOU GET EXTRA TIME? ....Let's pray to Allah for help as well...I might start crying in the examination hall if they don't give the data booklet or just poke them invigilators in the eye or something
LOOLL
Just calm down! :)

Reaction score
did yu guyz complain?..ask yur center to do it yur school teachers will surely help!
yea most of the guys have sent emails to the CIE official at manarat skool who is aware of the situation, he informed us that he will include those emails as evidence when he will mail about the incident to the examiners!

Reaction score
yea most of the guys have sent emails to the CIE official at manarat skool who is aware of the situation, he informed us that he will include those emails as evidence when he will mail about the incident to the examiners!

oh i hope they do..please do rechek wd thm if they did it or not....cz its relli imp cant let it go in any casee

Reaction score
oh i hope they do..please do rechek wd thm if they did it or not....cz its relli imp cant let it go in any casee
lol i know most of them did :)
for the CIE examiners to consider this as unfair the girls should also send the email! because it happened in the girls side too....

Reaction score
lol i know most of them did :)
for the CIE examiners to consider this as unfair the girls should also send the email! because it happened in the girls side too....

yea we did tell our teachers..i dun think so theyll send an email consedering us cz we got 15 mins afta tht buh still its not enough..thts soo wrong...! :/

Reaction score
Something similar, happened to me also in my math exam. The british council started the exam 15 minutes late, and they didn't distribute the formulae sheet from the beginning. Then, because there were O-level students in the same hall with us, when they finished the invigilator was telling me to stop when I still had 15 minutes left, and wasted about 2 minutes of them. :mad: BTW I am in Dammam.