• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry paper 12 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So guyz how was the paper!!
We can discuss by sending private messages ..
Ok lets do it annd here we will only know how did you the exam

Reaction score
johnjoujou said:
can any one send me a private message telling me about the exam :)
Hey man come on you must not cheat as per the CIE rules
I would recommend you to go to the exam without asking anyone cause they might give you incorrect information to discourage you in the exams

Reaction score
no keemoman i dont think so., sharing is caring besides it wont really matter if you already did good XD, so anyone that did p12 can u please pm me. xx

Reaction score
the paper was easy u ppl dnt need to worry just read the questions carefully with full concentration ... u'll do awesome then :D

Reaction score
Moderation is really weak if they haven't caught on this topic yet, but go locking other irrelevant topics instead.

Reaction score
Outofideaz said:
can u point any comment that violates the rules ?

The people asking others to PM them, and others willing to do so. This alone is against the rules.

Reaction score
She7taman said:
Outofideaz said:
can u point any comment that violates the rules ?

The people asking others to PM them, and others willing to do so. This alone is against the rules.
Yep man I am going to report this. This is too much....
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Reaction score
well whether this discussion is blocked or not the ppl will still message since some are just too desperate Bocking this topic or criticising the moderators will not put a stop to them ... and i dnt see why a student would like to share answers to some strangers after working hard and spilling water all over it .. :wink:

Reaction score
Outofideaz said:
well whether this discussion is blocked or not the ppl will still message since some are just too desperate Bocking this topic or criticising the moderators will not put a stop to them ... and i dnt see why a student would like to share answers to some strangers after working hard and spilling water all over it .. :wink:

Actually, people wouldn't know who took the test and who didn't, making PMing a much harder task without this thread.

And if you see nothing wrong with despicable cheating, then I pity you.

Reaction score
Alot of people QQ ing here. CIE are dumb for putting no discussion b4 24hrs, because they know that everybody discusses it after they have done the exam. All pupils at my centre discuss it after we are done.

Reaction score
ynateil said:
Alot of people QQ ing here. CIE are dumb for putting no discussion b4 24hrs, because they know that everybody discusses it after they have done the exam. All pupils at my centre discuss it after we are done.
no offense dude, but what u just said is really dumb.
firstly, the best cie could do is put down that rule. its not like theyre gonna hire police to control it -.-
secondly, its allowed to discuss the paper when ur all in the same centre and have all already done the exam -.- whats not allowed is discussing it when it is possible that someone who hasnt done it may overhear/read ur discussion.

Reaction score
She7taman said:
Outofideaz said:

Actually, people wouldn't know who took the test and who didn't, making PMing a much harder task without this thread.

excuse me, i never said that cheating can be justified in anyway possible. Maybe you should try reading with open eyes next time. Ask yourself can blocking this topic block those messages?

Reaction score
Outofideaz said:
She7taman said:
Outofideaz said:

excuse me, i never said that cheating can be justified in anyway possible. Maybe you should try reading with open eyes next time. Ask yourself can blocking this topic block those messages?

Yes, had this topic not been made or been deleted promptly, the users would have not known who had taken the exam, and would have had a harder time knowing who to PM.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum!!

You people do not need to do all this! 'Sharing is caring' Why do you want to quote a phrase out of context simply, and make wrong use of it??! :|

Don't you know that cheating is a wrong thing?

All the above members will receive a warning, and there posts will be removed soon!
Take care next time!

<Topic Locked>

Status
Not open for further replies.