• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry paper 12 discussion!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Lets us discuss the exam after we have done it hope that its going to be easy inshAllah (study well and dont get stressed up) :) :friends: :)

Reaction score
lets make this the biggest topic to talk about after the exam :Bravo: :Bravo:

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^You are not supposed to discuss the paper before 24 hours!
Take care next time!

Reaction score
so hw ws ur ppr,guys???

i found it ok, not so good or bad!!
iknow wer nt spposed to discuss d ppr be4 24 hrs

so i hope im nt breaking any rules!!! :D :D :D

Reaction score
guess what ?! I came late to the exam and I only had 20 minutes left ! :( I tried to finish as much as I could but well, the stress was astounding !! ugghh...!

Reaction score
AStarHunter said:
guess what ?! I came late to the exam and I only had 20 minutes left ! :( I tried to finish as much as I could but well, the stress was astounding !! ugghh...!
OMG ! But did u manage to complete it ?!

Reaction score
about the electric cables material it is made of and the type of electrodes used by the students was it aluminum and platinum in the order i wrote

Reaction score
AhmedNES said:
about the electric cables material it is made of and the type of electrodes used by the students was it aluminum and platinum in the order i wrote

I wrote that the cables were made of copper as it is a better conductor, and the electrodes were platinum.

Reaction score
I think i checked the option of copper and platinum.. cant really remember.. but platinum fr the electrodes fr sure :p

Reaction score
respect1 said:
I think i checked the option of copper and platinum.. cant really remember.. but platinum fr the electrodes fr sure :p

Same :D