• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry paper 2 | 3rd june | notes and preparation.

Hows your chemistry paper 2 preparation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
I doubt that. Was 73/80 full UMS in JAN 14 paper?
i said normally which means that jan was an exception.. come on in jan there were weird qns like thermit reactions etc.. this paper had nothing of that sort.. so it would seem reasonable to assume that.. anyway.. leave it..we shall see l8r when the boundaries come out :D good luck with your remaining exams guys!

Reaction score
Goodluck to you. I found the Jan paper way easier than our paper, although I didn't really have any problem with any question on our paper, but I'm still expecting a lower GB.

i said normally which means that jan was an exception.. come on in jan there were weird qns like thermit reactions etc.. this paper had nothing of that sort.. so it would seem reasonable to assume that.. anyway.. leave it..we shall see l8r when the boundaries come out :D good luck with your remaining exams guys!