• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry paper 2 7th may

Reaction score
First of all I want to say its very useful. Helped out one of my friends today actually, after I gave him the link.
And Well anyway I can. Solving the questions. Improving the presentation ( Cause it might be hard to understand from the pictures). Better interfacing etc.

Reaction score
First of all I want to say its very useful. Helped out one of my friends today actually, after I gave him the link.
And Well anyway I can. Solving the questions. Improving the presentation ( Cause it might be hard to understand from the pictures). Better interfacing etc.

Thank you so much! I would love for you to help :) I think we can work on presentation and all later coz boards are going on and I don't wanna get too distracted but can you contribute your own papers? What subjects do you take? Coz I wanna include more subjects too.

Reaction score
Sorry. for the late reply. I was working on this one(I've attached the file). Its slightly better but incredibly time consuming took me an hour. but I got more proficient as I continued. Oh, I can't contribute much to different subjects cause I take Maths, Physics, Chem as well.

Reaction score
Sorry. for the late reply. I was working on this one(I've attached the file). Its slightly better but incredibly time consuming took me an hour. but I got more proficient as I continued. Oh, I can't contribute much to different subjects cause I take Maths, Physics, Chem as well.

No that's ok. Thank you for taking time out for this :) But I don't see the attached file :/

Reaction score
Oh. I uploaded to the thread. Okay I did. I think this time its available

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah I'll finish it. And send it. I'll continue with morel papers. I wonder how CIE makes they're papers

Reaction score
No problem. I hope you don't mind me asking, but what's your full name? I'd like to include it in the credits for the paper :)
Yeah I'll finish it. And send it. I'll continue with morel papers. I wonder how CIE makes they're papers

Reaction score
I need some help with a question. I don't thin I understand what they want. Can you help? MJ12_qp32 No.10 (iii)

Last edited:
Reaction score
LISTEN. When a ringed structure containing an ester is hydrolyzed why died the bond break between c=o and o and NOT coo- and the rest if the chain succeeding the singly bonded oxygen? It's a past paper question..that's where we were supposed to show the bond breaking...CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER

Reaction score
LISTEN. When a ringed structure containing an ester is hydrolyzed why died the bond break between c=o and o and NOT coo- and the rest if the chain succeeding the singly bonded oxygen? It's a past paper question..that's where we were supposed to show the bond breaking...CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER
The activation energy to break the coo- is alot higher.