• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 2 Guesses?

Reaction score
Sorry for bothering you guys but I need the guesses for chemistry paper 22. Can you please tell me Which chapters should I revise?

Reaction score
I got really confused with princesszahra's explanation on what is coming. Can you please tell me what is coming on the paper 22 of the chemistry exam and tell me which chapters should I study? Pm me or post it here plz.

Reaction score
check other forum post.. She already posted them and she can't predict everything that is coming out. You must UNDERSTAND that. Read the core syllabus but focus on what she's told you to read. Also, practice all the past questions you can because they REPEAT! that's one trend I've noticed even though it doesn't look obvious.

Reaction score
Can you post those guesses that princesszahra gave here or can you pm to me? I really don't have time to stay online for long.

Reaction score
Come On now! Please, I don't mean to be rude but can someone post those guesses that princesszahra posted.