• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 2

Reaction score
I am expecting 33 in p12, 47 in p22 and 21 in p33. What grade should I expect?
it depends if u manage to get about 55 u can get an A warna B for sure ,,,,,, dua kro k u get some extra marks then u will get an A for sure =)

Reaction score
=((-283)+(2 x -286)) - (-726)
=(-283-572) + 726
=-855+726
=-129 KJ/mol

So when you use this formula, it is combustion of REACTANTS minus combustion of PRODUCTS in this one?
(compared to formation of products minus formation of reactants)

Reaction score
Arguing and fighting like wolves over one mark only. Oh CIE What have you made us into ? :LOL:

well well those who got that wrong... might have used wrong formula in the first step... so wont they get 3 marks cut.... cuz if you do like products - reactants its + but reactants - products is - so....?

Reaction score
well well those who got that wrong... might have used wrong formula in the first step... so wont they get 3 marks cut.... cuz if you do like products - reactants its + but reactants - products is - so....?

Maybe 1 mark for the value of 129 but mark deducted for the sign and formula.

Reaction score
i made aldehyde for the last page question asking for diagram of functional group :p silly me so the next question was automatically wrong.... wont it be or ecf will help me here? :p ;)

Reaction score
rest was fine as far as i remember Alhamdulilah
but that cis trans one.... how did ya draw it? confused over it still :(