• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 2!

Reaction score
Chemistry paper 22 is on 7th of November! we can post doubts here and discuss the paper after the exam as well too after 24 hours actually! Eid Mubarak and Good luck

Reaction score
Okk Guys eid is over almost one day left so now tell me hows preparation going on for chem paper 2?? 9 days left :( so any tips or helpp

Reaction score
Okk Guys eid is over almost one day left so now tell me hows preparation going on for chem paper 2?? 9 days left :( so any tips or helpp
minez i would say is well,just do as many past papers as u can in the time ur left with and go through the book or the notes thoroughly in the end
And Best of luck ! :)

Reaction score
minez i would say is well,just do as many past papers as u can in the time ur left with and go through the book or the notes thoroughly in the end
And Best of luck ! :)
yes Im doing pastpapers now :( like the recent years and also revising :/ hows your preparation so far,? organic questions are making me crazy :(

Reaction score
Guysssss how was paper 22 today??? and can we plz start discussion after 24 hours

Reaction score
Hehe....wAss a quite eAsy paperr...!! :) well,in my case i did work well...!! :) im satisfied!! :) :D
Expecting between 45-55..!! :) i think the GT will not be too lOw....comparing with the past papers, this one wAs rAther better....!! CHILL!! :)

Reaction score
Hehe....wAss a quite eAsy paperr...!! :) well,in my case i did work well...!! :) im satisfied!! :) :D
Expecting between 45-55..!! :) i think the GT will not be too lOw....comparing with the past papers, this one wAs rAther better....!! CHILL!! :)
Umm I actually didnt find it hard too! but I just want to discuss it you know xD so after 24 hours we shall discuss