• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY PAPER 3 DOUBTSS!!

Reaction score
but for 34 it was 28 i think
n then the total A was equal for s3 n s4
fair aint it? -.-
wait so like if I end up getting an A like past the gt in paper 3, does that mean that when they do it out of 30,it'll still remain inside the gt for an A?

Reaction score
wait so like if I end up getting an A like past the gt in paper 3, does that mean that when they do it out of 30,it'll still remain inside the gt for an A?
of course it will silly xD stop freaking out u mustve done a good job m sure :p

Reaction score
Guys ! Could you guide me on how to draw tables in practical exams? Plus anything which you consider ro be important... A help would be highly appreciated .., I am appearing Variant 34 practicals....

Reaction score
Why lid is placed while cooling? And improvement?
I wrote to prevent residue loss and improvement use larger mass so that uncertainty will be reduced...
And what was your percentage purity ?mine was 99.5%
Mines was 90 point something %. As long as its in 90's i think its alright

Reaction score
in the preceding part i calculated mass using an incorrect method which came as 1.0g and my measured mass was 1.9g in first part so i calculated % diff as 1/1.9*100=52.6% will i be getting ecf as i used the same % in the second q as well :( so worried

Reaction score
Whats the ans to qn 2c(i),, suggesting improvement of the exeriment using the same masses???
I'm talking about p31...

Last edited: