• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry paper 3

Reaction score
Which varient was that? I just did V2 and no for those who might ask if I can tell you which topic to 'focus' on.

Reaction score
Chemistry paper 3 was the easiest paper till now....
Getting a 80/80 for sure....
How was ur paper??
Chemistry paper 3 was the easiest paper till now....
Getting a 80/80 for sure....
How was ur paper??

Hey, I'm doing the paper 3 exam in 4 hours. Could you tell me what kind of questions there were? What topics do they focus on the most? Please reply quickly!

Reaction score
It was easy! :) Expecting in low 70s though, 2 of the questions I didn't study for at all. :p Curve's gonna be high this year I think!! :notworthy:

Reaction score
It was easy! :) Expecting in low 70s though, 2 of the questions I didn't study for at all. :p Curve's gonna be high this year I think!! :notworthy:

What kind of questions were there? Could you give us an idea on which topics they asked about the most? An which variant did you do?

Reaction score
Hey, I'm doing the paper 3 exam in 4 hours. Could you tell me what kind of questions there were? What topics do they focus on the most? Please reply quickly!

What kind of questions were there? Could you give us an idea on which topics they asked about the most? An which variant did you do?

You two are asking for a ban up your arse :p.. (jk).
But know this.. Electrolysis will not come, it was there in paper6.. and extraction of metals WILL come.. organic chemistry too ofc..

Reaction score
You two are asking for a ban up your arse :p.. (jk).
But know this.. Electrolysis will not come, it was there in paper6.. and extraction of metals WILL come.. organic chemistry too ofc..
Which variant did u do?

Reaction score
I'm doing variant 31.. These guys who are done did variant 32. 32 is usually similar to 33 so I don't know how much this will help. Anyways, it's just tips I hope I don't get banned.