• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry paper 3

Reaction score
just gave my chem paper 32
it was just ok.. :/
as they mostly asked questions from the topics which i thought were too easy to even go through therefore i ended up neglecting them :censored:
and now the surge of regret is too damn high..
curve's sure gonna be high this year.. :cry:
to all those who still aren't done wid their papers, GOOD LUCK!!!
and a tip: Go through all the topics thoroughly.. <kinda obvious tip, bt i cant tell the questions now can i? :oops:>
to all those who are done wid their chem paper 32, wt was the answer of the last question?????? :eek:
ya WTH WAS THE LAST QUESTION?!!!

Reaction score
Moles =Mass/Mr
Moles=Volume(dm^3)*Concentration
Moles=Volume/24
%yield=Actual Mass Made/theoretical yield*100
%purity=actual mass reated*Initial Mass uses*100
:D hope that helped

Reaction score
guys.. if electrolysis came in paper 6 it does not mean it wont come in paper 3...
study that too..!

ofcourse.. we still have to study it.. and even if we were SURE it wouldn't come, its too LATE to tell them not to study right?? I mean who would keep something annoying as electrolysis for last moment?

Reaction score
ofcourse.. we still have to study it.. and even if we were SURE it wouldn't come, its too LATE to tell them not to study right?? I mean who would keep something annoying as electrolysis for last moment?
OK ur partially right i mean most ppl are busy doing other subjects
Its never late 4 hours is MORE than enough to cover Electrolysis properly :)
But Yeah if ur been playin around and wasting time then its kinda useless to keep panicking in the last hours :)
Well i dont mean you i mean ppl xD

Reaction score
exam in 3 hours.. and even worse I've lost my revision guide when I was giving paper 62 :|

Reaction score
Guys i have a q for v 31 w 2012 last question how did they get 0.05 for the number of moles which can be formed?? :/

Reaction score
just gave my chem paper 32
it was just ok.. :/
as they mostly asked questions from the topics which i thought were too easy to even go through therefore i ended up neglecting them :censored:
and now the surge of regret is too damn high..
curve's sure gonna be high this year.. :cry:
to all those who still aren't done wid their papers, GOOD LUCK!!!
and a tip: Go through all the topics thoroughly.. <kinda obvious tip, bt i cant tell the questions now can i? :oops:>
to all those who are done wid their chem paper 32, wt was the answer of the last question?????? :eek:

Apparently, it was Calcium. I got it wrong myself but the majority of my class ( and they're very smart ) said that it was Calcium. I hope that was the question you meant!

Reaction score
Done done and DONE!!
It was EASY! so easy I was disappointed it wasn't hard..
alhamdulilah.. this is the first time I feel so good about an exam.. I love this feeling :X3:..