• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY PAPER 31 DISCUSSION

Reaction score
hey guys those who gve variant 1 please tell hw was it, was it easy or very hard than physics???
please tell :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
how many minutes left 4 u to start the exam i;ve got 3.5 hours left!!

Reaction score
I'm leaving for the exam right now!! InshaAllah we all do well.
Good Luck everyone!!

Reaction score
man it was easy, y ur saying its hard...
it was easy of all the science paper 3 papers although with some pitty mistakes, but easier than physics and biology.

and tomorrow our freedom begins
:Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
I agree with Mohammed, I think it was pretty damn hard. Well I suppose it depends on what you are aiming for. If you just want a B or C, it's probably really easy. I am aiming for an A*. I think I did relatively well though. What do you think the grade boundary for A will be this year? 40/80? 45/80? 50/80?

Reaction score
NOOB12345 said:
I agree with Mohammed, I think it was pretty damn hard. Well I suppose it depends on what you are aiming for. If you just want a B or C, it's probably really easy. I am aiming for an A*. I think I did relatively well though. What do you think the grade boundary for A will be this year? 40/80? 45/80? 50/80?
Should not be more than...umm...42

Reaction score
It was really goood :) The best paper 3 of 2011! I guess even CIE knew that the p6 was going to be a messy one.. I really loved it today :D

Reaction score
guys what ever u say.................it was hard for me dont knw y?

praying to get a good grade in all subjects.................................

Reaction score
Can someone tell me the answer to

1) Which of the acid reaction is the redox reaction and the reason? (Li + HI), (Zinc Carbonate + HI) or (the one with MgO)
2) Which carboxylic acid forms when acidified potassium manganate react with Butanol? and its structural formula?

For your info, I choose:

1) One with MgO, as oxygen is involved (the explanation probably wrong) :)
2) Butanoic Acid, CH3CH2CH2COOH

Can someone confirm? :)