• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 32 discussion

Reaction score
abdullahafg said:
:%) + :evil: wanted to tear the paper.

i feel like tearing it + cursing it with allllll the cursing wrds known to human kind + burning it + and evrything hell thing ...
I JUST HAAATTTEEEDD IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
I'm taking my paper, 31, in 5 hours and now, I am so stressed and nervous.. It can't of been that bad? Worse than previous years?

I've noticed the way questions are phrased has changed greatly.

I'm not asking for topics or anything, as cheating is against my personal policy..

Reaction score
brainiac123 said:
thesuperflyy said:
:D Can you guys that took 32 paper please tell me what questions or topics came!! PLEASE
DUDE!!!you can't discuss the exam!!!!

we can't discuss the paper within 24 hours. the best thing is to follow the syllabus it will give you i good idea how paper will be...

Reaction score
I feel like i wana cryy :(
PHYSICS paper 3 hard
BIOLOGY paper 3 hard
CHEMISTRY paper 3 freakin hard!! WHAT THE HELL CIE, i bet the examiners were drunk :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
MrKiller009 said:
DUDE, OMG THE EXAM CAME FROM HELL! :( :( :cry:

IT REALLY DIIIIDDDD COME FROM HELLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WT FREAKIN QS. DID THE SUCKING EXAMINERS PUT IN ????????? R THEY OVER ESTIMATING US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DARN THEM // JUST DARN THEM
IT WAS BAD .. THE PAPER SUUUCCCCKKKEDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
MrKiller009 said:
PHYSICS paper 3 hard
BIOLOGY paper 3 hard
CHEMISTRY paper 3 freakin hard!! WHAT THE HELL CIE, i bet the examiners were drunk :cry: :cry:

SO TRUE THEY DEFINITELY WERE DRUNK !!!! :evil:

Reaction score
MrKiller009 said:
PHYSICS paper 3 hard
BIOLOGY paper 3 hard

THEY WERE MOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE THAN DRUNK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR GOOODDD SAKEEEE

Reaction score
moderately easy paper, could do better, mixed up with some question.
i predict 70+/80 only made petty mistakes :)

Reaction score
thesuperflyy said:
What questions came guys, help!

"HELP" HELP" "HELP """" "OOOHOHOHOHHHH I WANT SOME1'S HELP"

YA RITE SUCKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WONT HELP YA
DEPEND ON UR SELF GOT THAT ???????????????????????????????????

AND WE HELLLLLL WONT GIVE U ANY QUESTIONS
DONT U UNDERSTAND ENGLISH ? OR DO U WANT ME TO SPEAK TO U IN ALIEN LANGUAGE : "THIS IS AGAINST XPF RULES" GOT THAT ********* ????????????????????????

Reaction score
don8ld994 said:
moderately easy paper, could do better, mixed up with some question.
i predict 70+/80 only made petty mistakes :)

WT THE FREAKIN HELLLL ?????????????/
DUDE, HOW CAN U SAY IT WAS "EASY" ???????????????????????
IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN HARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MEAN SERIOUSLY ... PLUS THERE WASNT ENUF TIME AT ALLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
To all who are doing varient 1, please stop sending private messages to me asking for what topics came in this exam FOR GOD SAKE

Questions that came in that exam was advanced level chemistry or what? Ive never seen like them before :cry:
Darn it, i hope the curve will be so looooooow :( :cry:

Reaction score
To hell with chemistry....NO MORE CHEMISTRY. After this paper I don't feel like taking this subject in A levels which was my previous intention :evil: :evil: And my vacations...I can't even feel them :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
Guys, whats done is done, you all need to relax, and get ready for a summer of fun :D

Reaction score
xIshtar said:
Guys, whats done is done, you all need to relax, and get ready for a summer of fun :D
SO TRUE ... everyones so depressed ... i cant feel the happiness for vacations after these posts now

Reaction score
xIshtar said:

Yeah, that's so true, but i really cant get over it, i knew that its going to be so hard, but i didn't expect at all it will come like this.
anyway, paper 1 bio tomorrow, 40 valuable marks! should not lose any, i hope :(
Good luck in your exam :)