• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry paper 4

Reaction score
From what I heard from my friends, physic paper 4 duration time has increase to 2hrs not only that the question for Section B marks are 50. So now Section A 50 section B 50. Can chemistry paper 4 possible to be like this to? Can anyone verified ??

Reaction score
Seriously?
I think that's such a big advantage, Section B is always so easy to score!
I'll confirm & let you know!

Reaction score
really.... how can dat b
da no of ques were same as alwyx... hmmmm
aquariangurl is rite ... kaash ho gaye...

Reaction score
aquariangurl said:
Seriously?
I think that's such a big advantage, Section B is always so easy to score!
I'll confirm & let you know!

yeahh thanks.. :)

Reaction score
Haha don't always believe what you are told.

The exam will be of 2 hrs. That is for sure.

No of questions is not sure however there will be 30 marks for Applications of Chemistry and the rest for the entire syllabus.

Reaction score
-______-
Pls. do not flush my hopes of getting a 50 mark app. paper!
Apps are the best thing that happened to Alevel Chemistry =/
I wish the whole paper is Organic, Inorganic & Apps, No Physical! :D

Reaction score
I have heard about increasing the time from a reliable source but not about the marks!
I even checked CIE's teacher support website, it has got nothing to say abt da marks!

Reaction score
phy p4 section A was of 70marks and B of 30 so no change in marks just there is increase in tym

Reaction score
okay, thank god, if they are increasing time, will it still be the same number of questions or increased questions ? =/

Reaction score
Gowtham said:
No way !!!!
the paper is 70/30 ... totally 100 ... 2 hourz though ...

Then most probably my friend was mistake. But did you took physic paper 4 before? Is it still 70/30 ??

Reaction score
boy2011 said:
phy p4 section A was of 70marks and B of 30 so no change in marks just there is increase in tym

Meaning you took the exam the other day, most probably my friend didnt calculate well or what.. But Im sure thats what she told me. But since you took the exam. then should be alrite. She also told me for physic applications the questions are 4 before were usually 3 right ?

Reaction score
i've already given physics P4...
it's 2 hrs and 70/30..
it's same with chemistry..

Reaction score
Youme&I said:
boy2011 said:

Meaning you took the exam the other day, most probably my friend didnt calculate well or what.. But Im sure thats what she told me. But since you took the exam. then should be alrite. She also told me for physic applications the questions are 4 before were usually 3 right ?

Ya questns were 4 bt marks were 30...

Reaction score
U guys are discussing on some use less matter..there is not point on discussing how amny Q will come and all these stuff...Lets discuss Questions...please

Reaction score
If the paper is going to be 2 hours - does that mean that its going to be lengthier? Or is CIE just being nice and giving us some more time? lol