• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY PAPER 5

Reaction score
from what i get to knoe from my teacher
Reaction Kinetics
Energetics
Redox Reaction
Thermometric Titration..

focus on papers from 05 to 09
and do specimen papers of 07!

Reaction score
speciman of 07? oh its so easy, wish something like dat comes this year...

Reaction score
cuso4 and zn can be the chance because i heard from one teacher saying these two r coming in p3 but they didnt come so ......may be p5 then but i dont know a single word about p5 we didnt study anyting about it

Reaction score
lolx @usama. 1 cant b sure about p5. its just like other theory papers, IT CANT B LEAKED, v can just PREDICT!

Reaction score
does this happens ? :---
Paper 31 or 32 of Chem is turned into paper 51 and 52 of next year ?

Reaction score
dun think so.... n if somehow it did happen in the past, then who says it will happen again?

Reaction score
Okay... the thing is.. I am surely going to flunk this paper 5 this year... cuz no matter how much i study... damit!! i don't get it!! i can solve one of the question and the next i am blank... Duhh... Can anyone tell me... What are the main topics we need to concentrate on Paper 5. Cuz i am studying Paper 2 like hell.. and getting all jumbled up...

Reaction score
@ jazib:- Last year the practical came in chem was based on theory of delta H. well they can gave that . in p5 this year too. ?!

Reaction score
Vlad said:
@ jazib:- Last year the practical came in chem was based on theory of delta H. well they can gave that . in p5 this year too. ?!
cant say! no 1 can b sure about it...

Reaction score
hi!
ummm i am sorta new n i heard abt XPF really recently.....i heard abt princesszahra pm-ing chem p5 predictions....n i cant have pm since i'm a newbie......cud sum1 help me here..
myt sound a bit helpless,oh well, that's wat sum newcomers are lyk :) :)
thanx a lot

Reaction score
i wanna know how i can get d 'predicted' p5 chem paper tingy.....dats my kinda last minute help...though last min studyin aint good :D

Reaction score
dont worry bubblez !
just do past paperz n c what types of questions they ask.