• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 52 discussion HERE!!

Reaction score
hey...just to get some if yr opinion,if my table for question 2,got a wrong expression for the data..n so my values r all wrong..including the graph,anomalies n gradient..will there be any error carried forward???

Reaction score
hey...just to get some if yr opinion,if my table for question 2,got a wrong expression for the data..n so my values r all wrong..including the graph,anomalies n gradient..will there be any error carried forward???
most probably yes

Reaction score
paper went good.......the paper was lengthy but it was not that hard........it was just time management that caused some problems!!!!

Reaction score
Time management was bad :/ ruined the paper ! Was short of time and messedmit up ! Do we have an option to ask for a new paoer? I was scared to ask ! Oi messed it up badly !

Reaction score
questoin 1 ws kinda irritating! i ws so confusd whthr HCL or Ca(OH)2 shud b in da burette!

Reaction score
I put HCl in d burette, but aftr d ppr when we asked d teacher she told co(oh)2 shud b in d burette:(:cry:Dunno why though coz aftr all we wanna determine conc of Ca(oh)2

Reaction score
i was confused during dilution but i used some <dont remember the volume> 2moldm-3 hcl in 250 cm3 gaaduated flask and diluted it!
i was also confused on dropping acid or base form burette? i dropped acid and indicatior phenolpathelin colourless to pink
gradient for no. 2 was 4.8 so i wrote 5
was these correct??? if these are wrong please tell me how much marks am i losing???
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Reaction score
i was confused during dilution but i used some <dont remember the volume> 2moldm-3 hcl in 250 cm3 gaaduated flask and diluted it!
i was also confused on dropping acid or base form burette? i dropped acid and indicatior phenolpathelin colourless to pink
was these correct??? if these are wrong please tell me how much marks am i losing???
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
shouldnt the colour change be pink to colourless? o_O otherwise its correct, i guess

Reaction score
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I used universal indicator for the ease of differentiating since i was confused abt the change in colour of phenolphthelin

Reaction score
Q2 was quite easy
Q1 was a bit tricky..and I'm sure il lose around 4 marks on that question...not sure....I used acid in the burette tooo_O
Overall it wasn't a bad paper...expecting in 20s :)