• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 6 (0620)!!

Reaction score
omg im really scraed of chemistry paper 6 ..... anything hard just to keep me clam :)
and when did you guys finished the paper?

Reaction score
your welcome...im sure ppl know wud nvr do anything like dat anyways :D honesty is the best policy
i nvr cheated, evn in class. wen da rest of my class did, i ws da only 1 hu didnt. my classmates wud b mad @ me 4 days coz i didnt help dem.
n since CIE is really strict, wen dis happened, i ws really worried.

Reaction score
i nvr cheated, evn in class. wen da rest of my class did, i ws da only 1 hu didnt. my classmates wud b mad @ me 4 days coz i didnt help dem.
n since CIE is really strict, wen dis happened, i ws really worried.
i know and yestarday 2 girls were cheating in comp. exam and the invigilator didnt see them!

Reaction score
i know and yestarday 2 girls were cheating in comp. exam and the invigilator didnt see them!
my frnd's sis tld me dat if any candidate is caught cheatin, nobody will take action immediately. instead dey will allow both da candidates 2 finish da ppr. den later, da invigilatot will remove da particular candidate number frm da respective table(s) n giv a U to da candidate(s)

Reaction score
my frnd's sis tld me dat if any candidate is caught cheatin, nobody will take action immediately. instead dey will allow both da candidates 2 finish da ppr. den later, da invigilatot will remove da particular candidate number frm da respective table(s) n giv a U to da candidate(s)
Well thats a good way to respond! whats a U?

Reaction score
The invigilators do take action, in fact, about a year ago a student was caught cheating and they removed him/her from the premises and made him/her not take the remaining exams he/her had.

Reaction score
The invigilators do take action, in fact, about a year ago a student was caught cheating and they removed him/her from the premises and made him/her not take the remaining exams he/her had.
idk. but dats wat my teacher tld her!!!

Reaction score
Just Tel me One thing Please :p
What are Important Topic To Revise because i so Dont want to revise Whole Freaking Lenghty notes ?

Reaction score
Just Tel me One thing Please :p
What are Important Topic To Revise because i so Dont want to revise Whole Freaking Lenghty notes ?
  1. You should know the basic lab apparatus.
  2. You should know how to read from the burette/pippette/measuring cylinder images given
  3. You should know to draw a graph
  4. You should know the identification of ions (test to check the presense of iron(ii) etc)
  5. You should know Titration
  6. You should know Chomatography
  7. You should know Crystallization
  8. You should know difference between distillation and fractional distillation
  9. You should know the basic filtration methods
  10. You should know effect of heat and concentration on reaction

Reaction score
Qualitative analysis > what yu meant by that mate> :/
What about Tritation Stuff Distilation and All ??

Reaction score
Does any of you know how to read measurements from a burette, kinda stuck on that one :s