• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 6 Discussion

Reaction score
What did you guys think about the paper? In all honesty I thought it was tough. Question five (the tests for stuff) was really hard, I think I flopped that question (except for a part that was worth 2 marks).
I've done papers from 2006 to 2010 and I feel this one is the toughest amongst them all.

Reaction score
He's talking about 1 D':

I agree....SO HARD!!! Question 5...I WAS LIKE WTF!?

Reaction score
Yoyo1994 said:
What did you guys think about the paper? In all honesty I thought it was tough. Question five (the tests for stuff) was really hard, I think I flopped that question (except for a part that was worth 2 marks).
I've done papers from 2006 to 2010 and I feel this one is the toughest amongst them all.
Paper 61. Worst thing ever.

Reaction score
Our school had 61 to be done but they changed variants, I don't know why!! IT WAS SO EASY!

Reaction score
Wow bro's, I'm sorry to hear that.

WE HAD V1 on our statement of entry suddenly it was changed to V2 today. It was so simple. ALL REPEATED.

Reaction score
Adahshan said:
Wow bro's, I'm sorry to hear that.

WE HAD V1 on our statement of entry suddenly it was changed to V2 today. It was so simple. ALL REPEATED.

>.< Why didnt that happen to us T.T

Reaction score
it was hard nothing was given for us to answer purposely Cambridge are doing all this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Reaction score
yea even bio variant 1s are so DAMN HARD!

if u noticed all variant 2 are easier... but the Grade threshold will be sky high.... however, variant 1s , will be like really LOW so good luck , focus on next exam

O inshallah good luck to all of us