• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 6 Discussion

Reaction score
Yoyo1994 said:
PUSHPAK1321 said:
Chemistry was amazingggg :yahoo: . Guys who found it hard check out OCT/NOV. Most of the questions were repeated. Hoping for a full mark. :)

What are you talking about? None of that test was October/November 2010. Unless you are referring to variant 2, then ok. Variant 1 was -.-

Can someone tell me how much I need for grade C ?? variant 2

Reaction score
DowntownCrew said:
I know discussion isn't allowed yet but can someone just tell me what the threshold will be for variant 2 ? No need to be exact , just prediction ... for grade D I want to know it.
i think lik 30 out of 60 not sure

Reaction score
1bilalm said:
DowntownCrew said:
I know discussion isn't allowed yet but can someone just tell me what the threshold will be for variant 2 ? No need to be exact , just prediction ... for grade D I want to know it.
i think lik 30 out of 60 not sure

I got around 46 for sure , so just curious..least grade I have to get is C.
Dude , remember the physics notes u have posted on forum ?! I messaged u to send them on my email but u didn't ..can u plz send them ? I will appreciate it.