• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry paper 6 help!!

Reaction score
hi guys...i'm pretty bad at chemistry so i have no idea what to prepare in chemistry..could some one please gimme a link on where can i study for the labeling of the apparatus..and i always suck at the last question which they always ask..i somehow can never answer that..so it would be helpful if some one can give me a link or any suggestions on where i can study so that i can answer the last (experimental) questions....further more...how do we know which gas is given off in the cations and anions analysis.??... i know this might sound stupid...but i have no idea what so ever in chemistry!!

please help!! :cry:

Reaction score
Come on !!!!!
God created every one with logic brains
So this means everyone have them but the problem they are not using it
So if you think and put your basics or just write practically how this may occur, then you are most probably to get full marks in last questions
Wait, Ill try to give you some notes

Reaction score
thank you sooo much for this..but i got one question..in the last question (mostly) they always ask to plan an experiment..but mostly the experiments are not related to decantation..chromatography..filtration or anything..what am i suppose to do there?..and ohh yea do u have any note for the precipitate thingy!?
thnx in advance :)