• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 6 Past Papers

Reaction score
Hello all, I've been practising Chemistry Paper 6's May/June past papers because I have been told not to do October/November ones since they are a lot tougher and the things included on them won't come on May/June papers. Is that true or should I practise October/November ones just in case? I've looked at them and they seem a lot tougher than May/June so I'm wondering if it's necessary to do them when you're taking your exams in June.
Is it sufficient practise to do May/June from 2003 up till 2010 though? Or should I also do October/November?
My exam's tomorrow which is why I'm asking now.
Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Look brother, IGSCE aren't repeating any questions so what you need to do is practice. What i do is i do all 2005-2010 june then go to 2005-2010 november and if i have time, i do 2003's and 2004's june/november. So yes do both.

Reaction score
Adahshan said:
Look brother, IGSCE aren't repeating any questions so what you need to do is practice. What i do is i do all 2005-2010 june then go to 2005-2010 november and if i have time, i do 2003's and 2004's june/november. So yes do both.

they do repeat question !!!!!!
in chemistry a question in 2010 came from 1999 paper exactly the same

and in physic paper 1 this year, it came from 1999 paper

i solve them thats why i know :D

but the main thing is for u to understand what they r asking and answer in a proper way :)

hope i helped :D