• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 6

Reaction score
Hello all,
I will, along with many other people, be doing Chemistry Paper 6 this Wednesday and I do not know what to study for it. I'm looking at past papers and some questions and their answers don't make ANY sense to me so I don't know how I will be doing. Is there a good revision guide that covers EVERYTHING for practicals online that I can use to prepare for Wednesday? I still have time to fix this, about 4 days, so can you please help?
Thanks.

Reaction score
Bro,

Subjects required for chem paper 6 is:
-Fermentation
-Salt Analysis ( Cations and anion tests)
-Labelling of apparatus
-Rate of reaction.
-Graph drawing and explaining curves etc..

Reaction score
thnx dude ..!!!
the only difficult ones among dese r salt analysis nd fermentation..jst hope chem goes alright oder dan dat ....no TENSION at aLL!! :)

Reaction score
Adahshan said:
Bro,

Subjects required for chem paper 6 is:
-Fermentation
-Salt Analysis ( Cations and anion tests)
-Labelling of apparatus
-Rate of reaction.
-Graph drawing and explaining curves etc..

Thanks for your reply, but I still find that there might be a bit more things in Paper 6 such as designing experiments and stuff like that. Do you know of a place online where I can find a paper 6 revision guide that has everything I need to study and get prepared?

Reaction score
Listed it already cozmo and yoyo for that, I'd advice to just do as much pass papers as you can because they are related :)

Reaction score
tests for gases , test for anions, test for cations, and you shoud know all the reactionnns dat r in the syllabus , u shud know the pH of a strong acid,weak acid, strong base and weak base and u shud knw the colours that they give wen UNIVERSAL INDIACATOR IS ADDED TO THEM . and u shud know how to read thermometer readings which is VERY IMPORANT AND EASY and REVISE " RATES OF REACTIONS" throughly .. and lastly YOU SOULD KNOW HOW TO plot graphs ACCURATELY without any mistakee .. AND INSHALLAH WE ALL WILL GET REALLY GOOD MARKS DONT WORRY =))