• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 6 =)

Reaction score
The Needed Chapters You need To Study For Paper 6 O.L Chem -cambridge-

- Chapter 1 . -The particulate Nature Of matter ... ALL
- Chapter 2 . Experimental Technique ... ALL
- Chapter 5 . Periodic Table ===> For general knowledge and .. the experiments (Displacement Reactions . Collection Of Gases . Oxidation and Reduction)
-Chapter 6 . Electricity And Chemistry [Electrochemistry] All Except For Purification Of CU nd Extraction Of AL .. Not need
-Chapter 7 . Acid, Base and Salts .. ALL
-Chapter 8 . Metals and Reactivity Series .. ALl Except Alloys , Uses Of Metals , Extraction of metals , Steel Making , Sacrificial protection .. not needed
-Chapter 9 . Chemical CHanges . ALL Except For Cells
-Chapter 10 . Chemical Reactions .. All Except For Equilibrium and Photochemical Reactions and Respiration .. Not needed
-Chapter 11 . Air And Water .. only Finding The Acidity Of Soils
-CHapter 13 . Carbonates . ALL
-Chapter 14. Organic Chemistry .. Only . Cracking nd uses ... Cracking a Liquid Alkaline ..Making Margarine .. Addition Of Bromine .. Ethanol ..Biotechnology .. Formation Of Ethanoic Acid From Ethanol .. nd Differentiation Between Ethanol and Ethanoic Acid

This Is The Topic That is Coming in paper 6 .. iam new here .. nd just wondered that i can help u guys by anything
For Chem O.L paper 6 .tmw (25-5-2011) .. BEst Luck ... Get Good Grades xD .. Eat well Nd Sleep Well ... nd calm down in the exam .. think in a theoretical way nd answer well =) .. Good Luck :D :D :D

Reaction score
hah okayy :p buh wht abt the organic chem part...I mean organic chem is not there for core yeahh !! =s

Reaction score
Noo i told u .. just read/study those Cracking nd uses ... Cracking a Liquid Alkaline ..Making Margarine .. Addition Of Bromine .. Ethanol ..Biotechnology .. Formation Of Ethanoic Acid From Ethanol .. nd Differentiation Between Ethanol and Ethanoic Acid
it is needed ... u knw .some papers get a long freakin question -6 marks- it may ask about those..just to be in safe side.. just read those parts ... nd i guarantee ..ur gonna do good :p xD

Reaction score
dudes and dudets i need help!

u know wen u get a graph in mcq's of chem p6. they give u 2 curves ending at the same level, wat does that indicate??
also how does the concentration, no. of moles, catalyst make a graph alter???
(if u guyz have images attachments plz do share them also)
thnx

Reaction score
zain786 said:
dudes and dudets i need help!

u know wen u get a graph in mcq's of chem p6. they give u 2 curves ending at the same level, wat does that indicate??
also how does the concentration, no. of moles, catalyst make a graph alter???
(if u guyz have images attachments plz do share them also)
thnx

if the solvent is more concentrated... or catalyst is used... u gonna make the curve less than the first one... meaning .. u have a curve for exp 1.. nd the question said make another curve .. with temp more .. means . the reaction will be faster .. so make the curve smaller values than the normal one ... got it xD??
or didnt understand .. or not the answer u looked for xD? :D

Reaction score
i only have . p1. p3.p6 ... 0620 xD ..dont confuse me :mad: ..saying we have more papers ..lol i was about to have a heart attack xD :)

Reaction score
dark0gamer said:
i only have . p1. p3.p6 ... 0620 xD ..dont confuse me :mad: ..saying we have more papers ..lol i was about to have a heart attack xD :)

r u Olevels?? is ur syllabus code 5070?