• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry paper weighted

Reaction score
i know that all candidate have to appear for 3 paper: opting for paper 1 , 3 and paper 5
paper 1 is for 40marks, paper 3 is for 80 marks and paper 5 is for 40 marks which means that overall paper is for 160 marks but we get grade from 100 % and in the syllabus it is mentioned that paper 1 is will be weighted at 30% of the final total available marks." MY QUERY IS WHAT DOES IT MEANS BY This paper will be weighted at 30% of the final total available marks.
IT WOULD TO GREAT IF ANYONE CAN SOLVE MY QUERY ASAP......

Reaction score
i know that all candidate have to appear for 3 paper: opting for paper 1 , 2 and paper 6
paper 1 is for 40marks, paper 2 is for 80 marks and paper 6 is for 40 marks which means that overall paper is for 160 marks but we get grade from 100 % and in the syllabus it is mentioned that paper 1 is will be weighted at 30% of the final total available marks." MY QUERY IS WHAT DOES IT MEANS BY This paper will be weighted at 30% of the final total available marks.
IT WOULD TO GREAT IF ANYONE CAN SOLVE MY QUERY ASAP......
ok, this will explain your doubt. Paper 6 is out of 60 marks, not 4, making the total of chemistry 180.

Reaction score
ok, this will explain your doubt. Paper 6 is out of 60 marks, not 4, making the total of chemistry 180.
OKAY EVEN IF IT IS OUT OF 180 BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN BY weighted at 30% of the final total available marks." FOR PAPER 1 ....CAN U TELL ME ABOUT IT PLS